Links

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tibits

I am one who does not like to let a BLOG go stale, I feel that when it goes stale that you lose the interest of a readerbase. Maybe it is time to do a tiddbits.

* Christmas is coming up this weekend, the festivities will be held at Nick and Terri's bar. Bring a covered dish.

* Yesterday I looked into the possibility of renting Klaer Lodge for Christmas eve. It opened up briefly yesterday because of a cancellation, but I don't know if that option is available anymore.

* Bobby and Val helped Gary move over this past weekend. He is relocating off of the Grafton Road to a place off of Summers School Road.

* Everyone has had the flue in the past week or so. I have been fortunate enough to actually avoid it, but Erica, Josh, Val, Bobby, Hean, Rich, Gary and Kim have all been nailed with it. From the sounds of it, I am glad I have managed to avoid it this year.

* Everyone is still trying to track down a Elmo TXM doll.

* Work has been pretty steady for me the past few weeks, I am currnetly enjoying a time of waiting on some data, hence the Blog post.

* Kim and Terri have started speaking again, it has been three years and a few BS scenerios later, they have intiated conversation between the two. I haven't been able to get any details yet other than it went well. I'm sure if you are more interested, there will be a entry at Kim's Blog. Stay tuned.

* Moke will be coming in on Christmas Eve and will be home for fifteen days before he returns for the completion of his AIT training.

* The weather has been semi-cooperative as of late in regards to temperatures, but today it seems like the the temps have dropped to a winter like level.

* The Winter Solstice is but a couple days away. Other than Christmas, I hate winter and I hate snow. I prefer nice warm spring or summer weather where the air is clean and clear with oxygen generated by all the foliage.

No comments: