Links

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Turkey day everyone. I hope that everyone has a pleasant day and has the opportunity to increase their waist size an inch or two on this day.

For anyone who would like a brief description of the Thanksgiving Story, I found a site that is rather well written and gets to the point. I was going to cut and paste it here, but it's copywrited and I don't want to tick off the author, so I linked it for everyone.

My plans today are to go to Jean's and eat Thanksgiving dinner and then later tonight I am going to miss my favorite TV show Survivor so that I can watch WVU beat Pitt's ass in the Backyard Brawl.

I'm making sue my batteries are charged up, so I will try to take a few pictures of today for everyone to enjoy. I might even take my tripod up and try to get a few family portraits of everyone.

Some tidbits and information for everone. Kim was back in the hospital the past week to have her stent removed and there were some minor complications. She is going to have another surgery next week. She spent last weekend in the hospital and I know she hates it with a passion. She's getting better and was released to go home Monday. So she will be enjoying the holiday form home.


I still haven't spoken with Terri in some time. From my understanding they are going to close the Country Inn and are trying to open another establishment on Rt. 73 where the building overhead is not such a burden on them. I'll provide more details when I get them. Jean said that they will be at the Country Inn tonight for the last performance by the Chicken Pickers.

This will be the first year in some time that everyone will not be goign Bowling this evening, however we're playing a sold out football game on ESPN tonight at the same time period, so we are taking a year off from bowling.

Gain a few pounds.


No comments: