Links

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Congrats Moke

As I was getting off work yesterday and walking to my car, I noticed that I had a message on my phone and it was from Pam and Georges number. So, I called back before checking my message to see what was up. What was up was my Nephew Mokie had accomplished a goal that he set out for himself over the summer. Last year, he barely missed the honor role and was determined to make it this year.

The news was good, he just found out yesterday that he made the Honor Roll at Clay Battelle High School. While I was talking to him I could tell he was on cloud nine and felt very proud of him accomplishment. Now he has his eyes set on something that I could never achieve, he's going to try and pull off a 4.0 GPA. I think he can do it.

He went off to a camp this spring that prepares High School students for college life and I think this has been a big inspiration to him. He's already taken his ACT and is waiting on those results. He's wanting to attend He says he plans to go into Engineering at WVU.

I think he's finally realized his potential and he sees that the sky is the limit.

Congrats Moke!

No comments: