Links

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Tidbits

* congratulations to my niece Brittany, she has made the honor roll for the third time this school year. I'm extremely proud of her.

* It's calling for 76 degrees here today, so I want to get a good start on my days chores of grocery shopping, laundry and cleaning so I can enjoy some of the afternoon sun.

* Val started her new job this past Tuesday. She's working with my sister Pam in Sabraton.

* Amy is still in Chicago, she left Tuesday for a three week visit to Nick's sister Samira.

* I went to work yesterday for my first weekend at the NRAC since leaving. My Mailbox was gone, my computer was disconnected and obviously no one was around. We have a project winding down and I don't know how many more times they will need me to come in. I went in and did a little organization of where the project is currently at.

* Got a chance to have a nice little talk with Kim on the phone yesterday moring. She was blogging as I was talking to her. (How ironic)

* Stopped over yesterday afternoon and visited with mom. Sat on the pourch and BS'd for a couple hours.

* I also stopped by Jean's friday evening after work to say hello. Val and Erica Jean were there. Erica Jean has a walker now and is hell on wheels. So knows how to get around in that thing and knows how to navigate it very well. Actually picking it up and turning it when she comes to a dead end.

* I'm starting to look into other cell phone companies and plans. Ntelos just doesn't seem to have the ability to reach past Cheat Lake without going into either Analog or Digital roam. I'm leaning towards Cell One, but thats not a definate yet.

* I did manage to send Randy an e-mail this past week. I need to send another one soon. I'm very proud of him.

No comments: