Links

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

A Quick Tidbits

* This is going to be a short, quick tidbits, I have to go to work in a few minutes.

* Tonight is my first softball practice of the year, I'm going to go and play with some friends this year and leave my old team. It's just no longer the same. The new team also has two other guys who I have played with before also joining the team. I don't know how much I can play this year, but I'm looking forward to this season.

* Amy sent me an IM from Chicago last night, she said she took my advice and had some of the Giadonna's Pizza my sister Kim advised me to eat when I went to Chicago, she said she loved it.

* My commute to work is an hour long, but this time of the year it has been a pleasant and enjoyable drive. Lots of scenery and it really is a stress free drive. Almost relaxing. Let's see what I say after the weather gets bad though.

* Got my first hands on chance to work with Stereogrammetric images yesterday. The best way for me to describe it is using your computer screen as one of the old 3-D View finders we had as kids, only intensified to the extreme. It's amazing that you can see a guy in 3D peeing in his back yard, and be able to zoom it to the stream. (LOL)

* It feels different for me having to dress up for work, but I actually enjoy picking out my wardrobe every morning. Already wanting to buy more Dockers, threy are a little expensive for what I'm used to wearing, but well worth the price.

* Gotta Run. Have a good day.

No comments: