Links

Monday, December 27, 2004

Nice little surprise.

I got a little pleasant surprise in my e-mail today, I checked it and seen a familiar name that I know. I got an e-mail from my nephew Daniel just wanting to say hello. Which to tell you the truth, kinda made my day because it had been some time since I had spoken with him.

He was telling me that he is now engaged and is going to be married this April to a girl named Kamey. She seems like a real nice girl, even though I've never met her. I added a few pics of him to my picture site under family.

I told him to do a BLOG and I've seen he has obliged by starting one. Now if we can just get a few people to post in theirs who have them (hint hint).


1 comment:

Kim said...

It made Daniel happy and proud that you posetd his pictures here and in your photo album. Thank you ..it means allot to him.

A word of advice ..if you would make one of your pictures smaller your sidebar would line up correctly. Currently, your sidebar is all way at the bottom. I'm sure you didn't intend for it to appear like this.