Links

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Inside the Actors Studio

Flipping through the channels tonight, I managed to stop on Bravo. The show Inside the Actors Studio was on and it captivated me. I guess it's a film class that's broadcast on television, because the audience seems to be completely full of film students.

A show that I, and I think I can say everyone has seen in the Cartoon The Simpsons. We have all seen the show and probably each know 100 characters by heart. I've watched the show for so many years, that you seem to forget that there are real people behind the voices. Other than Yeardly Smith I couldn't put a human face behind any of the voices.

It was nice to see this very talented group of actors on stage and demonstrating the voices of the characters for us all to enjoy.

No comments: