Links

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Survivor Vanuatu

Years ago when there were only a small handful of TV stations available, television programming was something that was taken very seriously arounf the big 3 networks. Programming was viwer oriented and first class all the way. Everyone had their favorite show and looked foreward to that one day of the week that their show was broadcast. Tuesday nights were ABC for me with Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley and Three's Company. Thursdays were dominated by NBC and Bill Cosby with the Cosby show, a different World, Cheers and Night court. Oh how I long for the programming of yesterday.

In today's age, their is but one show other than WVU Football that I looke foreward to. Thursday nights at 8:00 is the one time of the week you will find me paying attention to the television. I'm a nut. Survivor nut. The only show that I will actually say I look foreward to. I'm sure in days to come that you will see that it's the one show that I love. This is in a day when the networks saturate the airwaves with crazy reality television shows.

I love the show and have had my favorites for the show. I have two all time favorites from the show Tom Buchanan from Survivor Africa and I think everyone's favorite survivor Rupert from Survivor Pearl Islands . I was fortunate enough to get to see both of them play a second round in Survivor All Stars.

This round of Survivor is a little too early for me to pick a favorite, but stay tuned I'm sure I'll start posting my opinion about a few select players before the round is over with.

Maybe I'll dedicaye Thursdays to Survivor in my Blog. If I did have to pick an early favorite in my opinion, it's going to have to be Chad Crittenden . He's an amputee that seems full of life.


No comments: