Now that I have come across this photo again, I have to make it a Photo Flashback. This is from 1983 and WVU had just beaten Pitt for the first time in a few years, Jeff Hostetler ran in the winning touchdown. Yes that is me on the left, I used to love that shirt BTW and I was walking up Sunnyside to meet up with Smitty at the old bullpen. Which is kind of funny when you consider I didn't drink (I still don't) during those years.
Funny thing is, I never knew about this picture until a couple of years ago when I saw it on Facebook. I pretty much read the paper every day during those years and I not only missed it so did my Dad who also read the paper every day, either that or he just didn't say anything about it. There is another one of me a year later (drunk as a skink that time) carrying the goal post to the stadium loop after we had beaten Penn State, but I think that picture was in the old Collosantes before it caught fire.
Have yoursleves a great day.
Hi ho hi ho

No comments:
Post a Comment