Links

Friday, March 18, 2022

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I hope everyone has had a great week, Michelle picked up Lucy yesterday and took her to the vet and made sure that all of her shots and rabies vaccines and all that kind of stuff was up to date for her. Talk about a spoiled Puppy. 

No big plans for me this weekend other than working for RTI. We're starting to get to the end of the quarter so now comes the big push to get everything done before the time when we do a hard shutdown for the project. It hasn't been one of my better quarters, hopefully we can turn that around with a new quarter, new dwelling units, and new challenges coming up. 

What might I do today? Maybe watch the NCAA Tournament and see how bad my bracket has fallen apart this season. I usually do one every year with a friend and the group from Riverside Church. I picked Gonzaga to win it all. 

Have yourselves a great day and a great start to a super fantastic weekend. 

Hi ho hi ho it's day 33 in a row 

No comments: