Links

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Saturday Morning Ramblings

I once again sit in a quiet house on a peaceful Saturday morning with nothing but my computer in from of me and not a peep coming from anywhere in the house. I can hear Michelle's fan running in the bedroom and the Television on some insignificant program in the background as I write this.

Big Basketball game in Morgantown today at 4:00. Today is the Women’s Basketball Coaches Association Pink Zone game. It's when the women on both teams wear pink and we try to pack the coliseum to support the Lady Mountaineers.

What we do today depends on Michelle's health. She has had to come home from work for the past two days with the stomach flu. It's been hard for her to keep anything down, so I guess we will just have to wait and see how she is doing before we determine what we are going to do today.

She ordered a cake from Nonna's Bakery here in Morgantown to take to work. She saved me a piece and all I can say is WOW is that one heck of a good cake. A little pricey, but well worth it.

No comments: