Links

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesdays Tidbits

* It's Tuesday, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits than that.

* 928 Days since mine and Michelle's first date.

* 151 days since I proposed and she said yes.

* 88 More shopping days till Christmas.

* 313 days left of the single life.

* Michelle finally made it back to work yesterday after being off the better part of last week. She still has some stomach problems, but for the most part she is doing much better.

* I upgraded my picture site a few weeks ago and noticed that my favorite template is not really that compliant with it. Maybe I'll have to switch a few things up on the overall look.

* Maybe I can get a chance to sit down and watch the Steelers play this weekend, missed them the last two.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: