Links

Monday, September 27, 2010

Kaiden's Birthday party and Back to Work

Yesterday we celebrated Kaiden's Birthday party at Amy and Ralph's place. I definitely made it Picture Taking Moment with so many opportunities and I placed them up on my site.

For a two year old little boy, I would say that he had a great birthday getting a lot of gifts and having a whole lot of family and friends around to play with him.

The theme was Big Truck, and boy did he get a few big trucks. He was actually getting tired and they didn't have enough time at the party to honestly be able to keep his attention for the entire time.

Today, well it's back to the grindstone for both me and Michelle. She's returning after being out and sick for the better part of last week. She is doing much better, but I wouldn't say she is 100% as of yet.

Hi ho hi ho

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

My wishes are with you Kaiden. It’s always good to spend time with family and friends especially on occasions like birthdays and festivals. “Big truck” theme is really good and new too. When I attended my nephew’s birthday I spent a gala time. It was “pony tail” themed party at a gorgeous event space San Francisco and I loved it a lot.