Links

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Going out of Town

I will be out of town from tomorrow morning until probably Wed of next week. I was going to leave tonight but have decided to wait until tomorrow morning to leave.

I'm not going on vacation, I'm going into the Sterling Office to complete the Pilot area of a project before Tuesday so we can submit it and get approval from the client. I just found out earlier this morning, so it was a little bit of a surprise. I guess this means no weekend for me as I will be working at the Sterling Office both on Saturday and Sunday as well as Monday and Tuesday and Tomorrow. I should return Wed.

This is a project that was introduced last month and was one of the two projects I really wanted to work on and be associated with. One of the two was inside the Country and one was building a digital image of a world known city outside of the country. I will be doing the Quality Control work of the City inside of the US. I don't want to say where it is on a blog for professional reasons, but it's the same place Kim, Brittany, Mary and Danielle went last November Christmas shopping. So, I am a little psyched to start this project to say the least.

I'll be taking my camera with me and will be staying close to Dulles Internation Airport.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now this is a coincidence!

I don't know how exactly I ended up on your blog, but I also happen to be going on a vacation tomorrow, until Wednesday of the following week!