Links

Saturday, February 25, 2006

OK, is spring now around the corner?

Right now it's 48 degrees! Add another 30-40 and I will be really happy. I went to work yesterday morning and I ended up driving through a blizzard to get there. Have I ever mentioned that I really don't like snow? LOL

I don't know what I'm going to get into today, but it started off with me catching up with Jean this morning and getting some updates on everyone.

I hear that Amy is now back to work, or should this be starting to work, at Nick and Terri's. I'm going to have to make a trip down there today to say hello to everyone. I hear they are doing pretty well so far, so we all need to keep our fingers crossd for them.

One thing I forgot to post recently is that Moke has been accepted to Fairmont State. I think he's really wanting to see what WVU says though. It is nice to know that he already has an acceptance letter from one of the schools he applied to though.

I guess I should be thinkful that it doesn't look like this outside. Have a good weekend.

No comments: