Links

Friday, February 24, 2006

It;'s Friday!!!! How about a tidbits

* It's been a long week, but Friday is finally here. Woo Hoo.

* Anyone notice I haven't done any survivor posts this season other than a cheap one on the first episode, that's because I honestly haven't watched it. I just haven't seen anything this season, so I really don't know what is going on with the show.

* Talked to Kim once this week, she seems to be feeling much better. Robert has been off work with her for a while and is planning on going back to work next week.

* Hopefully I can get out and do something this weekend, I'm hating this cold weather and I think I am starting to suffer from SAD. Have I ever mentioned that I hate snow? I'm ready for the spring and summer.

* The Morgantown Fantasy Baseball League is going to be back in action this summer after a one year hiatus. I plan on once again getting my butt handed to me, maybe I shoudl play with people who don't live, drink and breath sports.

* I did find a really nice site this week for job searches. Not only inmy field but for any company in any zip code or state. indeed.com is pretty simple, but it's a pretty poweerful search engine. Someone showed it to me and I was really impressed.

* The Mountaineer Basketball team is on a three game losing streak, but 2 of our 3 losses are to teams who have won a National Championship within the last three seasons. We'll rebound and be ready for the Big East Tournament.

* Have a great day

No comments: