Links

Saturday, September 12, 2026

Saturday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household. Kiwi and Peanut jumped on the PRT this morning, and they are both downtown on campus, looking to play a little bit of pickup basketball with a couple of naive students. Kiwi things he can take off from beyond the 3-point line and dunk it all day for 3 pointers from above. 

Michelle is going to run out and do the grocery shopping and I'm not planning on doing too much today other than watching the Mountaineers this afternoon. We play UT Martin this afternoon at 1:00 on ESPN+.  Hopefully we can get out of the day with a win today, we should as this is a warm up game. 

Other than that we won't be getting into too much. I just cut the grass on Monday afternoon, so it doesn't need to be cut. 

Have yourselves a great day. 


No comments: