Links

Monday, August 03, 2026

Monday

All good things must come to an end—but if you’ve got to wrap up the weekend, today’s a pretty exciting way to do it. Now it’s time to take our collective noses and press them firmly back onto the grindstone of life. Back to work, back to the hustle, back to doing our part to make this spinning rock a better place.

Kiwi and Peanut have decided to go to work with their Mom this morning and are helping Michelle and her office crew today. I don't know how, but they both got their own shirts and insist on being named employees of the month. Such a demanding duo.

Me, I'm still working 10's this week, I actually have been since early May. It's just a normal day for me now, I get there before everyone else and leave after everyone else. 

Not much planned this week, just a normal week pretty much for the both of us. I feel with like I need to enjoy it for a couple of weeks before Morgantown gets inundated with an influx of young minds for the next 8 or 9 months. Traffic will be heavy, so I'm going to enjoy the light traffic while I can. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: