Links

Saturday, October 01, 2022

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here Kiwi and I sit once again in a quiet household, we are up talking about why humans are so funny. They have to use airplanes and things like that to fly. He's trash-talking me because I can't fly. Maybe I should just kick his little aviary butt and see how much trash-talking he does then. Maybe clip his wings. 

Well if you are looking for the Mountaineers, they are playing Texas tonight at Texas. The game starts at 7:30, so it'll be an evening of me watching a little bit of football. The game is on FS1 and the bad guys are 9.5-point favorites. Not making any predictions, mainly because I get them all wrong anyways as I predict with my heart and that's just something you can't logically do. I'll just watch the game tonight as a fan, not that I ever wager on games anymore. I used to play Parlays but haven't touched one of those in over 20 years to be honest. 

I did hear a little more on some Florida people. Both Sarah and Patty Dewitt are both OK, but they both lost pretty much their homes and everything that they have. Ian is currently a Cat 1 in the Atlantic and is due to hit South Carolina any time. 

No big plans for us today, I imagine the rain will get the better of us. I know the Preston County Buckwheat Festival is going on, but with the weather, we may not make it up there. I love Buckwheat cakes, Michelle on the other hand really doesn't care for them and I won't make her endure watching me eat them. 

Have yourselves a great day, make the most out of it. 

No comments: