Links

Monday, April 25, 2022

Monday

All good things must come to an end, which does include those fun-filled days that many of you refer to as weekends. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing exactly what it is that we do for a living. 

I'm once again working Overtime this week and may be for some time, it does make it nice on Payday if I do have to say so myself. I don't mind at all, I'm a little used to it by now, plus I'm at home. 

Speaking of working from home, I was supposed to start with Dominion Energy today, this was the day I was to report to the office for the first time and commute back and forth to Bridgeport. I have not told them yet, but even after going through two background searches, drug tests, credit check, etc and being offered the job, I'm going to tell them thank you but no thank you. When Consult USA was contacted about my background they contacted me and asked if I was leaving and what it would take for me to stay. They reached out to Duquense Light and got a quick answer that they like me and would like to extend me. This could very well last as long as the Dominion Energy job before it is all said and done. Both opportunities are something I would have jumped on last year, now it's a matter of choosing only one of them. 

Michelle, Chris and Jim all took their Mom back home yesterday for a visit, it was Tom's Birthday at the nursing home so they took Suzie up to see Tom and spend some time together. It was a good day.

Have yourselves a great day and the start of a greater week. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: